One thing we love is a good photographer! Loved working with Ginny Silver at Retrospect Images this past weekend. Not only did she manage the day and wedding party so well–but she sent me these beautiful images on Sunday!! So instead of blogging about this wedding next year, here you go! We went with a rustic/chic/literary theme because Jenn loves books! Table names were places that the couple loved with little descriptions in a dictionary format. Jeff Neckers on the Wylie team totally nailed the print pieces!
We loved working with Jenn and Alex over this past year to design and plan this stunning wedding at Stones and Flowers in the Santa Cruz mountains. From start to finish, this wedding vision was spot on and we loved every second.
- Coordination & Design: Wylie Weddings
- Print: Jeff Neckers for Wylie Weddings
- Floral: Wylie Weddings (with a little help from Susi’s Flowers)
- Photography: Ginny Silver/Retrospect Images
- Videography: Phillip Alan Films
- Catering: Sunny’s Catering, Bill the Oysterman, Penny Ice Creamery, T’s Mini Donuts
- Venue: Stones and Flowers
- DJ/Lighting: Raul Navalta
- Rentals: Alexis Party Rentals
- Hair & Makeup: Makeup by Quis
- Photobooth: Wong Photobooth